At Paracelsus Recovery truvitaliti coupon code, our treatment for depression is all about helping the whole person, not just the symptoms. In our 360-degree treatment approach, we first identify all underlying causes of depression and any co-occurring mental health conditions such as anxiety or substance abuse. We will then address all the underlying factors. Treating the underlying causes of depression involves a thorough biochemical analysis supervised by our functional medicine specialists.
Our basic psychotherapeutic team will provide individual therapy to help you develop strategies for coping with symptoms of depression and to work through any underlying trauma or stress that has led to these symptoms from truvitaliti reviews. You will be assigned a live-in therapist who will stay in the same residence and will be available for emotional support 24/7.
Complementary therapies such as reflexology truvitaliti coupon code, massage, acupuncture or yoga are provided to help you process any physical stress and to help you restore your inner sense of peace and well-being.
Our psychiatrist can prescribe medications, but would only do so for severe symptoms and if absolutely necessary truvitaliti reviews. If antidepressant treatment is required, we will carefully select the drug that best suits your needs based on the results of genetic testing. We can provide depression treatment in our residential treatment center in Zurich and London.
360 ° Therapeutic Approach truvitaliti coupon code – The largest and most comprehensive treatment in the world.
Symptoms of depression include:
- A negative perspective on life.
- A profound loss of interest in life.
- Increased fatigue and sleep problems.
- Changes in appetite accompanied by weight gain or loss.
- Excessive feelings of guilt or worthlessness.
- Lack of hope – feeling that things will never change.
- Feeling apathetic or numb.
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering or making decisions with truvitaliti reviews.
- Diseases, muscle tension, cramps, headaches and digestive problems.
- Thoughts of death or suicidal thoughts.