6 foods to improve brain function intelligex review
- Egg . In addition to its protein content, B group vitamins and quality fat, it contains a very interesting nutrient for brain function: the hill and intelligex side effects. It is a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurohormone that seems to protect against degenerative cerebral diseases, such as senile dementia, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Walnuts . They are rich in fatty acids omega 3 and omega 6, which help us to prevent cognitive deterioration and favor learning. In addition, it contains vitamins and minerals such as vitamin E, magnesium, polyphenols and vitamin B6 which, in general, benefit memory and concentration.
- Cocoa : Stimulates intellectual performance due to its content in flavonoids which, as we have said before, are potent cerebral antioxidants. However intelligex review, there are some who think that cacao must be present in large concentrations (greater than 70%) within a chocolate tablet and that the effective antioxidant and stimulant will only apply to pure chocolates with a high content in cacao.
- Broccoli and green vegetables – intelligex pills reviews. These plants have a high concentration of antioxidants, carotenoids, minerals, and vitamin K, known for their blood clotting function and also for their positive effects on treatment for Alzheimer’s.
- Blueberries. These red fruits are conducive to concentration, protecting the brain from free radicals and improving the memory over a long time due to its containment of antioxidant vitamins such as flavonoids. In addition intelligex reviews, it contains potassium, a mineral that contributes to the transmission and generation of neurotransmitters, helping to reduce the cognitive slope and the loss of memory.
- Maple. Its high content in tryptophan along with potassium, magnesium and vitamin C, relies on the plant with a high antioxidant potential that could be very useful when reducing and managing stress, check do we have intelligex side effects?